Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Eagle is a stately bird that has depicted America. It is at the top to food chain. I always had thought that fish were its diet until this summer. I learned that smaller birds were prey for the eagle also. I must say that diminished the beauty of the eagle in my eyes. It does not make me feel good to have birds preyed on. That is one of the reasons I am not fond of cats.

Also I learned that the eagle can get confused if the birds that it preys on begins to attack it in mass. We saw that demonstrated this summer in Alaska several times. When a large number of birds would rise into the air and begin to fly at the eagle instead of allowing the eagle to swoop down and catch one of their number.

This past Saturday Evening our congress made a close decision to accept a national health care plan that is one more step in taking away our freedoms. This decision along with all the other government takeover decisions that have been going on this year has created what I see as a step toward major changes in our Country. There is a major opposition that is rising to unseat every politician who has supported the health reform bill. We the people have a responsibility to voice our opinions.

As I have been much in prayer over this matter, I do not feel that it is wise to just do battle - for the language that is being used is that war has been declared. I have become convinced that it is my part to share a pathway of freedom. While I sense that what we have seen happening during this past year are steps leading to the fulfillment of Bible Prophecy of the United States changing from a lamb like beast to a dragon, and that sets up events for the end of this earth's history and Jesus second coming, I have mixed emotions. First of all I want to get involved in the war and clean house of all congress people and senators who are taking America down this road. Then secondly, I want to praise God that I am able to see the final days just before Jesus comes back for us.

Inwardly fighting over these two emotions and praying about what I should do as an American citizen, I personally have decided to send you this email and to share with you what I see as a pathway of freedom that I can personally support and encourage you to share it with others. But then be accepting of the fact that according to Bible Prophecy America probably is not going to accept the pathway of freedom, therefore I will praise God that I will soon be able to be with Him in heaven.

The sight that I would like to share with you is http://www.operationhealthfreedom.com/ . Consider whether you want to share this with your friends, but most of all I plead with you to make sure that you are ready to spend an eternity in the freedom of God's kingdom.

Do not let the fear of the eagle - our government take you prey. But rather rise up and join with others in pointing to the pathway of freedom here or to the pathway of freedom in God's kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment